How to contribute with CSS:
- Sign up for our quarterly e-newsletter.
- Contribute towards our camps needs listed below.
- Donate small or large sums of financial support.
- Donate seasoned firewood to keep our campers warm in the winter
- Help us connect with local businesses that have building materials to donate.
- Check out our current Volunteer Opportunities and send us an email with your skills, talents, and passion for helping. We’ll see how we can plug you in with our current needs.
Safe Spot Donation List
Firewood (Dry, split, seasoned wood)
- Tarps (10×10 or 10×16) – SILVER ONLY
- Tents (7’X7’or smaller)
- Sleeping pads
- Sleeping bags
- Propane Cylinders- 1 lbs or 20 lbs
- Deep Cycle Marine Batteries
- Working Generators
- 12v Battery charger
- Batteries ‘AAA’ and ‘AA’
- Heavy Duty Garbage Bags (45 Gallon, 3 mil)
- LED Flashlights/Headlamps
- Ziplock Bags
- Anti-Bacterial Wipes in Large Containers
Warmer Weather needs
- Sun hats
- Spray bottles
- Lip balm with spf
- Aloe vera gel
- Ice (block & crushed)
- Bottled water
- Hydration drinks
Wet Weather Gear
- Rain Gear
Tours of Safe Spot Communities
Tuesday, July 18, 2017 – 5:00pm to 6:30pm
Tours start at CSS Headquarters: 1160 Grant St. Eugene, OR 97402.
$5 and up sliding scale donation.
Call the office at 541-683-0836 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP
Volunteer Appreciation Celebration
Thursday, August 31, 2017 – 5:00pm to 7:00pm
ATTENTION CSS VOLUNTEERS!!!!
Without all of our incredible volunteers, the work of Community Supported Shelters would not be possible. We want to celebrate your awesomeness!
Please come to our CSS Volunteer Appreciation Celebration. Pizza, Salad, Ice Cream and Coconut Bliss Sundaes. Yum Yum.
Celebration at CSS Headquarters: 1160 Grant St. Eugene, OR 97402
Let us know if you can make it by calling the office at 541-683-0836 or email: email@example.com to RSVP