How to contribute with CSS:
- Sign up for our quarterly e-newsletter.
- Contribute towards our camps needs listed below.
- Donate small or large sums of financial support.
- Donate seasoned firewood to keep our campers warm in the winter
- Help us connect with local businesses that have building materials to donate.
- Check out our current Volunteer Opportunities and send us an email with your skills, talents, and passion for helping. We’ll see how we can plug you in with our current needs.
Safe Spot Donation List
Firewood (Dry, split, seasoned wood)
- Tarps (10×10 or 10×16) – SILVER ONLY
- Tents (7’X7’or smaller)
- Sleeping pads
- Sleeping bags
- Propane Cylinders- 1 lbs or 20 lbs
- Deep Cycle Marine Batteries
- Working Generators
- 12v Battery charger
- Batteries ‘AAA’ and ‘AA’
- Heavy Duty Garbage Bags (45 Gallon, 3 mil)
- LED Flashlights/Headlamps
- Ziplock Bags
- Anti-Bacterial Wipes in Large Containers
- Britta Water Dispensers & Filters
Wet Weather Gear
- Rain Gear
Warmer Weather needs
- Sun hats
- Spray bottles
- Lip balm with spf
- Aloe vera gel
- Ice (block & crushed)
- Bottled water
- Hydration drinks
Tours of Safe Spot Communities
Thursday, September 21, 2017 – 4:00pm to 5:30pm
Tours start at CSS Headquarters: 1160 Grant St. Eugene, OR 97402.
$5 and up sliding scale donation.
Call the office at 541-683-0836 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP