How to contribute with CSS:
- Sign up for our quarterly e-newsletter.
- Contribute towards our camps needs listed below.
- Donate small or large sums of financial support.
- Donate seasoned firewood to keep our campers warm in the winter
- Help us connect with local businesses that have building materials to donate.
- Check out our current Volunteer Opportunities and send us an email with your skills, talents, and passion for helping. We’ll see how we can plug you in with our current needs.
Safe Spot Donation List (Please call to arrange bringing these items to the CSS Office)
Firewood (Dry, split, seasoned wood)
- Tarps (10×10 or 10×16) – SILVER ONLY
- Tents (7’X7’or smaller)
- Sleeping pads
- Sleeping bags
- Warm blankets
- Propane Cylinders- 1 lbs or 20 lbs
- Deep Cycle Marine Batteries
- Working Generators
- 12v Battery charger
- Batteries ‘AAA’ and ‘AA’
- Heavy Duty Garbage Bags (45 Gallon, 3 mil)
- LED Flashlights/Headlamps
- Ziplock Bags
- Anti-Bacterial Wipes in Large Containers
- Britta Water Dispensers & Filters
- Bike Trailers
Camp Kitchen needs
- Cooking Oil
- Scrubby Sponges
Wet Weather Gear
- Rain Gear
- Wool Socks
Warmer Weather needs
- Sun hats
- Spray bottles
- Lip balm with spf
- Aloe vera gel
- Ice (block & crushed)
- Bottled water
- Hydration drinks