How to contribute with CSS:
- Sign up for our quarterly e-newsletter.
- Contribute towards our camps needs list.
- Donate small or large sums of financial support.
- Donate seasoned firewood to keep our campers warm in the winter
- Help us connect with local businesses that have building materials to donate.
- Check out our current Volunteer Opportunities and send us an email with your skills, talents, and passion for helping. We’ll see how we can plug you in with our current needs.
Video: An Introduction to the Work of CSS
Tours of Safe Spot Communities
Thursday, October 3rd, 2019 4:00 – 5:30 pm
Tours start at CSS Headquarters: 1160 Grant St. Eugene, OR 97402.
$10 and up sliding scale donation.
Call the office at 541-683-0836 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP
CSS Donor & Volunteer Appreciation Celebration
Thursday, September 19, 2019 4:00 – 6:30pm
Without all of our incredible volunteers & donors, the work of Community Supported Shelters would not be possible. We want to celebrate your awesomeness!
CSS Office at 1160 Grant Street, Eugene
Community Resilience Festival
Saturday, August 24, 2019 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
1400 Lake Dr, Eugene, Oregon 97404
The Community Resilience Festival will be a unique opportunity to learn more about the actions, allies and assets we have in the Eugene area for creating a more green and resilient present and future. We will mix, mingle, meet, greet, show and tell.
Plans include over 25 community organizations tabling along with skill share, kid zone, plenary talks, fishbowls and round table conversations. All this about reducing eco footprints and building community economics and community culture. There will be companion site tours Aug 17, 31, Sept 7, 14, 21 and 28.
Key words and concepts – reducing eco footprints, local food systems, climate change, suburban permaculture, block planning, cooperative economics, the River Road/Santa Clara Neighborhood Plan.