How to contribute with CSS:
- Bring us your leftover building materials and/or help us connect with local businesses that have unused building materials.
- Find out what the camps need by contacting and coordinating with CSS staff.
- Donate small or large sums of financial support.
- Sign up for our monthly e-newsletter to learn about volunteer opportunities.
- Donate seasoned firewood to keep our campers warm
- Check out our current Volunteer Opportunities and send us an email with your skills, talents, and passion for helping. We’ll see how we can plug you in with our current needs.
Safe Spot Donation List
Firewood (Dry, split, seasoned wood)
- Tarps (10×10 or 10×16) – SILVER ONLY
- Tents (7’X7’or smaller)
- Sleeping pads
- Sleeping bags
- Propane Cylinders- 1 lbs or 20 lbs
- Deep Cycle Marine Batteries
- Working Generators
- 12v Battery charger
Toiletries & Supplies
- Batteries ‘AAA’ and ‘AA’
- LED Flashlights/Headlamps
- Ziplock Bags
- Anti-Bacterial Wipes in Large Containers
Warmer Weather needs
- Sun hats
- Spray bottles
- Lip balm with spf
- Aloe vera gel
- Bottled water
- Hydration drinks
Wet Weather Gear
- Rain Gear
Tours of Safe Spot Communities
Tuesday, July 18, 2017 – 5:00pm to 6:30pm
Tours start at CSS Headquarters: 1160 Grant St. Eugene, OR 97402.
$5 and up sliding scale donation.
Call the office at 541-683-0836 or email: email@example.com to RSVP